Reading and Recipes

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Reading

Eek- lots of reading to catch you all up on.

Well - I've rediscovered www.goddessmums.com Very cool 'site, although not all the 'associated' 'sites are for the faint hearted.

I've been spending some time in the run up to the 15th of July re-reading the Harry Potter books. As I type I've just finished reading Goblet of Fire and, having found it under the bed (must clear that more often!!), will be beginning Order of the Phoenix tomorrow.

I've also been doing some more Anthroposophical thinking - Homemaking as a Social Art by Veronkika van Duin, for starters. I'm finding it a little hard going, it would be a little easier if I didn't actually have a home and business and other work and children to attend to (not in that order though!!). Eek - forgot to mention DP in that line up so had better mention him in case he reads this......hee hee.

I've also been reading The Ecologist. There's often something interesting in it.

Oh - and the most recent copy of The Mother has arived since I last listed anything here.

Back to the reading it is then :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home