Reading and Recipes

Friday, June 17, 2011

Bringing it back :-) Reading

Hello people, long time no see!

I'm working on bringing this blog back to life, making it prettier, archiving off the old and... There will be a newsletter! Lots and lots of plans (and lots of entries already written and ready to go, but not until the pretty comes!).

But in the meantime, I'm having a play with the old budget and going back to some wonderful blogs I used to read for ideas. Which led me to theppk pot'o' beans because I'm also so much thinner than I used to be thanks to a book (more of which over on another new blog, because I have a challenge I'm putting the nearly 40 year old me through) and, well, Beans :-)

But hey people. Please watch this space. There will be cookies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home